Humble and Hungry. Two words that are key to a life and career of continuous improvement and growth. Whether you are just starting out and trying to make a name for yourself or you have achieved the pinnacle of success it’s important to remember to be humble and hungry.
- Don’t think you know it all. See yourself as a life-long learner who is always seeking ways to learn, grow and improve.
- See everyone as a teacher and learn from everyone you meet.
- Be open to new ideas and strategies to take your life, school and work to the next level.
- When people tell you that you are great don’t let it go to your head. And when they tell you that you stink, don’t let it go to your head.
- Be kind to everyone and let people know that they matter.
- Live with humility because the minute you think you have arrived at the door of greatness it will get shut in your face.
- Humility doesn’t mean you think less of yourself. It just means you think of yourself less.
- Follow your passion, continuously improve, and continue to dream.
- Seek out new ideas, new strategies and new ways to push yourself out of your comfort zone.
- Invest the time, energy, sweat and dedication to be your best and let God do the rest.
- Be willing to pay the price that greatness requires. Don’t be average. Strive to be great.
- Become the hardest worker you know.
- Love the process and you’ll love what the process produces.
- Decide to leave a legacy. Even at a young age it’s important to think about what legacy you want to leave because knowing how you want to be remembered helps you decide how to live today.
- Don’t focus on where you’ve been. Focus on where you are and where you are going.
- Make your life and work a quest for excellence. Every day ask how I can be better today than I was yesterday?
- Make your next work your best work.