Developing Elite Defensemen
1. Review off-season schedule
2. Consult on development plan. (Strength coach, Mental Fitness coach, Nutrition, Skills, regular season coach. Etc.)
3. Video analysis of season. (Break down games and identify areas of strength, weakness.)
4. Develop an on ice plan and off ice plan to continue work on strengths and address weaknesses.
5. Co-ordinate work with sports psychologist once per week.
6. Weekly video teaching session similar to what is done with AHL/NHL Dmen.
7. Designate a theme for each week and outline the plan to all members of player’s inner circle what the plan for improvement is.
8. Use other state of the art/elite training methods as agreed upon.
Be coached and trained using elite methods and techniques that are used by elite Defensemen in the NHL/AHL and NCAA Committed Prospects.
Defenseman Coach-Lehigh Valley Phantoms
For More Details On Program Contact Us Below